We continue to monitor the advice from the Government on a daily basis, and I can confirm that Home Minders will be implementing the following measures:
- The Home Minders office will officially be closed and all staff will be working from home with access to emails and telephone calls.
- I will personally be visiting the Home Minders office periodically, but all communication should be routed via email and telephone if possible.
- We will suspend all property inspections and hope you will understand that there will now be a delay until we can regularly visit your property again. I will inform you when regular inspections are set to resume.
- We are working with our contractors to ensure that all essential maintenance is undertaken, but all non-urgent matters will be delayed until further notice.
- Our out of hours emergency numbers remain active and all tenants will still be able to obtain emergency assistance in the usual way.
My aim is to ensure that you do not see any decline in service that Home Minders provides, however if you have any concerns please contact me directly.