For Private Landlords
Home Minders works on behalf of private landlords throughout London, from complete renovations of old properties to letting and managing completely new developments.
Working to landlord specifications, we often manage renovation projects from beginning to end, and then take care of the letting and ongoing property management.
Home Minders will let and manage properties for private landlords or just take responsibility for the ongoing management if that is the preferred service requirement.
The property management service provided by Home Minders includes the following services to landlords:
- Quarterly property visits followed up with a detailed inspection report
- Collection and remittance of rent to your bank account as soon as we receive cleared funds
- Handle all maintenance issues (with landlords' approval)
- Payment of regular outgoings (excluding mortgage payments) - ground rent, service charges, insurance premiums
- Payment of Landlords Utilities and Council Tax charges
- Quarterly statements of account to you and your accountant
- Arrange for Landlords Gas Safety Certificates to be carried out annually
- Arrange for regular tests on electrical equipment
- Organise an Energy Performance Certificate
- Approved check-in and check-out inventory service