Landlord's Insurance

Home Minders recommend that specific Landlord’s insurance is taken on every let property to provide maximum protection to landlords. A typical policy should provide the following features:

  • Contents insurance on a “new for old” basis and including accidental damage subject to a £500 excess
  • Landlord’s liability insurance up to £5 million for any one claim
  • Loss of rental income following insured damage to the property for up to 20% of the building’s value or up to £10,000 for leasehold flat owners
  • Rent guarantee cover up to £25,000 - optional
  • Unoccupied properties are fully covered for up to 60 days between tenancies
  • Legal expenses up to £50,000 - optional

Home Minders is happy to recommend a broker who can provide a policy that contains all of these features.



* Home Minders (London) Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Marsh Commercial Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA.


"Completely hassle free management. I wouldn't use anyone else for my three properties."

Private Landlord

"Sorry to leave the property, but we have had great service from Home Minders. One of the only agents I know who say they will visit every three months and actually do it"

Tenant of 3 years standing

"I am so happy since I have switched to your team. And no stress!"

Private Landlord

"Thank you for everything you've done. Cannot recommend Home Minders or your team enough"

Private Tenant